Hero-90 multi-domain, multi-purpose,
man-portable loitering munition system
Hero-90 is a common launch tube compatible, light-weight, multi-purpose loitering munition system, easily carried in a backpack by a single soldier.
Hero-90 loitering munition system
Highly agile and man-portable, the Hero-90 brings a versatile anti-tank capability to the battlefield, specifically tailored to meet the evolving needs of infantry and tactical forces.
It is designed to bring unprecedented lethality to land forces, especially small tactical units operating in challenging environments. The Hero-90 provides agility and counter-armour capabilities at extraordinary ranges and endurance, best performance in its category.
The Hero-90 stands out with its All-Domain compatibility. It can be equipped on air-vehicles, vessels, land vehicles (from small to large) and infantry units.
Redefining mid-range lethality
A potent force against armoured targets, the Hero-90 delivers precision strikes at ranges exceeding 40 kilometers. With versatile warhead configurations, including Anti-Tank, Multi-Purpose, and Anti-Personnel, it is critical for meeting the requirements of the rapidly evolving symmetric and asym- metric warfare arenas. The Hero-90's small form-factor and portability, combined with a high-yield warhead of over 1.5kg, provides a significant and precise destructive capability to effectively neutralize threats from different types and sizes.
The operational concept
- The Hero-90 is man carried and launched from its canister, allowing for immediate launch within less than 2 minutes by a single operator
- Once launched the Hero-90 navigates autonomously to a pre-set target area. Real-time mission changes are possible through the Hero-90 Fire Control Unit (FCU)
- The operator controls the Hero-90 via the FCU, ensuring “Man-In-The-Loop” at all times
- The Hero-90 loiters over the target area, providing sufficient time for target identification and allowing the operator sufficient time to optimize the attack
- The Hero System provides the operators with the flexibility to switch attack patterns and detonation modes in real-time
- Hero-90 supports mid-mission adjustments, including abort & re-engage capabilities, and transferring control between any HERO teams, regardless of their location (Ground, Air, Sea).