New from CamelBak
CamelBak’s NEW Mil Spec Antidote™ Reservoir redefines the ultimate delivery system for an operator’s
The inventor of hands-free hydration and long-time supplier of military-ready hydration systems to all branches of the U.S. Military, Special Forces and federal government, CamelBak Products introduces the Mil Spec Antidote™ reservoir. After extensive laboratory tests and significant feedback from military field personnel, the company created a new reservoir that met the advanced specifications identified by the US Marine Corps (USMC) in its search for the optimal hydration system. Constructed using the strongest materials and components in the industry – including a radio frequency welded seal for extra durability and strength – the Mil Spec Antidote™ has been thoroughly tested and proven battle ready.
CamelBak will launch a line of packs that are built around the Mil Spec Antidote™ reservoir from January 2013 in addition to supplying the hydration system component of the new USMC load carriage system. CamelBak will also provide replacement hydration systems showcasing its leadership as the inventor and leader of the hydration category.
“We design, engineer, test and manufacture our reservoirs and hydration systems to perform in the most challenging environments in the world,” said Sally McCoy, CEO of CamelBak. “Water is an essential piece of gear and the Mil Spec Antidote delivers the ultimate solution for hydrating on the move faster, easier and more aligned with a warfighter’s needs.”
The new Antidote reservoir optimizes performance through a multitude of new features:
- Ergonomically shaped and designed to optimize the fit with any Body Armour Vest
- Quick Link™ Exit Port and QL HydroLock™ Bite Valve Adapter: drink tube clicks off for faster refilling with auto shut-off
- New Fill Port: Industry’s largest opening with air-light ¼ turn closing system
- Open/close for quick, secure seal that can’t be over-tightened; lighter weight lower profile design
- Low-profile, baffled design reduces reservoir depth and maximizes stability on the move
- QL HydroLock™ offers easy, one-handed on/off water flow on drink tube
- Quick Link™ and QL HydroLock™ drink tube: quickly and easily attach any CPC accessory including the USMC standard filter
- Insulated drink tube cover protects tube from harmful UV rays and abrasion
Current military and law enforcement branches using CamelBak hydration systems include individuals and units in all U.S. military services, federal tactical units in most DHS agencies, Naval Special Warfare, U.S. Army Special Forces and many other military-tactical and special operations units in over 50 countries worldwide.*
* This statement does not imply an endorsement by any DoD agency. Military Personnel are always encouraged to validate official approvals for use with their respective agencies. Contact CamelBak® for more details.